Luminous 180Ah/12V Inverlast Tall Tubular Battery
Luminous 180Ah/12V Inverlast Tall Tubular Battery
- Made with HADI High pressure machine - for void-free, uniform grain structure
- Corrosion-resistant proprietary spine alloy composition - longer battery life
- Tubular plate construction - extremely long life & superior performance
- Puncture-resistant DARAMIC-USA separator - prevents internal short circuits
- Excellent deep discharge recovery
- Lowest internal resistance & excellent charge acceptance for long Backup
- Contains 30% more active material than ordinary batteries
- Extra-strong, flexible oxidation-resistant gauntlet for better performance & long life
- High Durability with sealed plastic housing
- Easy maintenance with electrolyte level indicators
- Best Solution for Nigerian environment with long & frequent power cuts
- Over 1250 cycles at 80% DOD
- 24 Months Manufacturer's Warranty
Need Help? Reach us:
Call: +234 708 944 4555
+234 704 455 8888
Livechat: Chat on WhatsApp
- Genuine Quality Always
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- Secured Shopping
- Competitive Pricing
- Delivery Nationwide, on time & to Spec
Inverter Tubular Batteries: Best Power Backup Batteries for Nigeria
For the Nigerian environment with frequent and long power cuts, inverter batteries have a herculean task to keep providing you the extended power backup you need. Most times, the AGM (dry cell) sealed, maintenance-free batteries can't sustain that performance for too long. Some will pack up with a year of deployment and most others will, within 24 months. If you are looking for far more durability, a tubular battery with advanced technology like the Luminous Inverlast 180Ah battery is your best bet.
Sealed, maintenance-free (SMF), deep cycle batteries for inverters and power systems are convenient to use, but that's with a trade-off. You get far less durability. Service life is generally shorter than you get from the tubular battery option which offers more robust performance and longer battery life.
Because SMF batteries don't require maintenance (not really, because you still need to clean and tighten your battery terminals occasionally), they seem easier to use. But what if you have an assurance of markedly extended durability and better performance, at the price of just an occasional check of your battery and non-cumbersome periodic top-up?
Luminous Inverlast Tall Tubular Battery: Rugged, Top Performing and Durable
That assurance of long life and top performance is available from Luminous Inverlast Tall Tubular Battery. With Luminous 180Ah/12V Inverlast Tall Tubular Battery, it starts with 24 months manufacturer's warranty, which implies guaranteed usage of that span. That implies a commitment of the manufacturer to protect your purchase of Luminous 180Ah/12V Inverlast tall tubular battery for a period of 18 months, though the battery life should be much longer.
They hardly fail, that's the point. Tubular batteries have a more rugged construction that delivers much longer battery life and far superior performance. You get better deep discharge recovery and extended cycles of use. The Luminous 180Ah/12V Inverlast Tall Tubular Battery maintains the Luminous tradition of superior product quality, meaning that you have solid assurance of quality performance. If you want an inverter battery that will deliver extended value, this top-performing tubular battery is where to place you money.
What's more, battery maintenance for the Luminous tubular battery has been made easy by design. With provided level indicators that extend above each battery cell, checking the battery is as simple as ABC - just a glace at the indicator tells if there is any need for a top-up. And if there is (which could be once in a quarter), you simply top with distilled water. That's really all the trouble you need to take. The benefit? Many years of service from this rugged battery. Best of all, when the tubular battery eventually begins to lose strength (that is, the electrolyte gets weaker), you can revitalise it with a complete electrolyte change and boost charging.
Luminous Inverlast Tubular Battery 180Ah/12V Performance Features
So, what really makes the tubular battery tick? Here are key features of the Luminous Inverlast Tall Tubular Battery that give it the punch it has:
- Unique patented alloy composition
- Void free, uniform grain structure
- Extremely high purity, corrosion-resistant proprietary spine alloy
- Proprietary spine design ensures uniform distribution of positive active material
- Extra-strong, flexible oxidation-resistant gauntlet for higher performance and extremely long life.
- Highly puncture-resistant DARAMIC-USA separator
- Equally spread positive active material
- Better and quick charge acceptance
- Designed to have a life of over 1250 cycles at 80% Depth of Discharge (DOD)
- Extremely high purity, corrosion-resistant proprietary spine alloy composition ensures longer battery service life.
- Manufacture of spines using HADI high pressure casting machine, helps maintain void free and uniform grain structure.
- Tubular plate construction ensures uniform distribution of positive active material for extremely long life and superior performance.
- Highly puncture-resistant polyethylene separator minimizes the possibility of internal short circuits.
- Balanced plate design for improved charge acceptance & excellent deep discharge recovery.
- Inter partition connection ensures the lowest internal resistance and excellent charge acceptance.
- Sleek appearance in sealed plastic housing with minimum footprint.
- Level indicators for easy maintenance
It's all for the user's benefit. If what you want is better performance, even at the cost of occasional attention to the battery that isn't too demanding, place your bet with the tubular battery options. Tubular batteries offer far better long term value.
If you want to know more about the tubular battery technology and the advantage of tubular batteries for inverter use, follow this link to read our tubular battery information post.