Ritar 100Ah 12V Deep Cycle Maintenance Free Battery - Ritar DC Series DC12-100
Ritar 100Ah 12v AGM Deep Cycle Battery: Highlights
- Maintenance-free battery
- Long Service life
- Low self-discharge rate
- Wide operation temperature range: -20 °C to 60 °C
- High amperage delivery in the first 5s of operation
- High recovery capacity after deep discharge
- Flat positive plate with a special paste, low Ca content
- Negative plate composed of a Pb grid. Compensated for better recombination
- High purity sulfuric acid as electrolyte
- Encapsulated in ABS
- Integrated anti-explosion safety valve system (AVRL)
- Dimensions: 350 x 167 x 182mm
- Weight 27.5Kg
- Application: telecom systems, fire & alarm systems, emergency systems, power tools, medical equipment, UPS/EPS, solar inverters/controllers, Electric vehicles, etc.
Need Help? Reach us:
Call: +234 708 944 4555
+234 704 455 8888
Livechat: Chat on WhatsApp
- Genuine Quality Always
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- Secured Shopping
- Competitive Pricing
- Delivery Nationwide, on time & to Spec
You might also like
Need 100Ah deep cycle, sealed, maintenance-free battery that can be trusted for long service life? Ritar is one of that battery brands to stake your money on. Ritar DC (Deep Cycle) series AGM (maintenance-free) batteries are specially designed for frequent cyclic discharge.
By using strong grids and specially designed active material, the DC series battery offers 30% more cyclic life than the standby series. It is suitable for Inverter, UPS & solar energy systems, marine and RV, etc.
The 100Ah 12V Ritar sealed maintenance-free (SMF) battery, like all Ritar batteries, is made to high standards to provide reliable performance.
Their long life span saves you a huge cost in frequently replacing batteries, as well as the environmental issues in the frequent disposal of lead waste.
Ritar 12V/100Ah AGM deep cycle battery is manufactured by Ritar VRLA, a USA public company listed in NASDAQ, May 2002. Ritar batteries are sold around the world from the United States to Europe, Australia, Asia.