Optoma DS348 SVGA 3000 Lumens DLP Projector - 2 x HDMI, Full 3D, Portable Projector
Optoma DS348 3000 Lumens DLP Projector
- 3000 ANSI lumens Brightness
- SVGA Resolution
- Superior contrast (ratio: 20000:1 for crisp display
- Accurate, mazing colours - sRGB
- Easy connectivity - 2 x HDMI, MHL, 1 x USB port, 1 x Audio output
- Smart display by connecting your smartphone or tablet Courtesy MHL
- USB-A port to power an HDMI dongle, such as Google Chromecast
- Lightweight and portable
- Quick resume and auto power off
- USB power and Eco+ technology
- Image size: Up to 300"
- Built-in Speaker
- Lamp life: 5000 hours; (eco mode: 8000 hours)
- Fit for 24/7 operation
- Ideal for business and education applications with Brilliant Images & Clear Crisp Texts
Need Help? Reach us:
Call: +234 708 944 4555
+234 704 455 8888
Livechat: Chat on WhatsApp
- Genuine Quality Always
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- Secured Shopping
- Competitive Pricing
- Delivery Nationwide, on time & to Spec
You might also like
Project bright vibrant presentations effortlessly any time of day. Designed for meeting rooms and classrooms, the DS348 boasts sRGB accurate true to life colour reproduction, long lamp life and energy-saving features to provide a low overall cost of ownership.
This projector is easy to setup with two HDMI inputs, MHL, USB Power and a built-in speaker - perfect for connecting HDMI dongles such as the Google Chromecast and the Optoma HDCast Pro (sold separately) or a laptop, PC or Blu-ray player for clear projected images with sound. Portable and lightweight, it can be installed or taken on the move for off-site meetings with the optional carry bag (sold separately).
Give powerful presentations and educational lessons with stunning colours. Optoma projectors provide reliable colour performance suitable for any content and environment. From accurate sRGB colours for lifelike images to vibrant punchy presentations. We have a display mode to specific meet your needs. Perfect for a range of graphic and video presentations.
Add more depth to your image with a high contrast projector. Compared to competing technology, Optoma DLP projectors provide you with brighter whites and ultra-rich blacks, images come alive and text appears crisp and clear - ideal for business and education applications.
Turn your projector into a smart display by connecting your smartphone or tablet with a single cable using MHL; now you can view presentations and documents, stream videos and share photos on the big screen.
Use the USB-A port to power an HDMI dongle, such as Google Chromecast.
Eco+ technology brings together high contrast, improved lamp life and energy saving features that are easy to use while reducing power consumption.