Brilliant Display Optoma WU465 WUXGA 4800 Lumens Wireless DLP Projector
Optoma WU465 4800 Lumens Projector
- Bright Full HD1080p Projection
- Widescreen WUXGA 1920 x 1200 Resolution
- 4,800 Lumens High Brightness Display
- DLP Display Technology
- Sharp 20000:1 contrast ratio
- 16:10 Native Aspect Ratio
- Full 3D
- HDMI (x2), VGA, audio, RJ45, USB and RS-232C
- MHL Display
- PC-free USB image viewer
- Wireless presentations & images with HDCast Pro
- Four corner correction for robust installations
- USB display screen mirroring with iOS & Android devices
- LAN display via Ethernet
- Horizontal & vertical keystone correction
- Split screen function - up to 4 images simultaneously
- 1.5X Zoom Lens for larger throw distance range
- Built-in USB reader
- Up to 4500Hr Lamp Life
Need Help? Reach us:
Call: +234 708 944 4555
+234 704 455 8888
Livechat: Chat on WhatsApp
- Genuine Quality Always
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- Secured Shopping
- Competitive Pricing
- Delivery Nationwide, on time & to Spec
You might also like
The Optoma WU465 is the ultimate 4,800 lumens WUXGA projector for classrooms, corporate boardrooms and multi-purpose offices. Its 20,000:1 contrast ratio, sRGB and REC.709 color profile support produce luminous, sharp and colorful images with accurate colors that’s visible practically any time of the day.
A PC-free image viewer and document reader displays office documents, PDFs and images from USB storage devices. HDCast Pro connectivity provides wireless screen mirroring with Android, Mac OS and Windows devices.
LAN display supports up to 4 simultaneous computers while USB display mirrors Android and iOS devices. A 1.5x zoom and four corner geometry correction allows flexible installations while robust input options include HDMI, VGA and RJ-45 for connectivity to a wide range of devices.
DLP® (Digital Light Processing) is a proprietary technology from Texas Instruments™ that offers digital projection with higher contrast, faster response time, good pixel structure and virtually no color degradation.
Our projectors are capable of reproducing the Rec.709 color gamut, the international HDTV standard to guarantee accurate reproduction of cinematic color exactly as the director intended. Our projectors can also create saturated colors, great for gaming and animated movies.
Dynamic Black Technology
This feature gives more depth to your image by smoothly adjusting the lamp output to create a stunning high contrast ratio. Bright scenes appear crisp and clear, while dark scenes remain detailed with deep blacks and exceptional light and shade detail.
Turn your projector into a smart display by connecting your smartphone or tablet with a single cable using MHL; now you can view presentations and documents, stream videos and share photos on the big screen.
Complete your home entertainment experience with the convenience of a powerful built-in speaker. Built-in speakers provide exceptional sound quality and are easy to set up without the need for costly external speakers.
HDCast Pro – Wireless Display and Document Casting
Screen mirror Android, Windows and Mac devices wirelessly; Cast images and documents from Android, iOS, Windows and Mac devices or use USB Display to screen mirror Android and iOS devices.
Crestron Roomview® – NETWORK CONTROL Roomview®
Software provides a custom configurable interface to monitor, manage and control every device in every room remotely from any computer.
- Manage up to 250 projectors at the same time (via master PC).
- Control and alter the projector settings using a simple web browser page, including OSD menu control.
- Set up email alerts for warning messages.
- Ideal for large installations in both educational and business environments.
PC-free USB Image and Document Viewer
Integrated PC-free image and document viewer provide direct viewing of office documents, PDFs, images and presentations from any USB storage device.
Signal Power On
The projector powers on when it receives a signal through the HDMI input. This ensures the projector is turned on at the same time as the source device.
Where detail really matter, the full WUXGA (1920×1200) resolution offers 15-percent more pixels than 1080p and 60-percent more than SXGA+. This enables unscaled Full HD video and extra detail.
Using the compatible RoomView® software you can power on/off, monitor, manage and control up to 250 projectors at the same time from any computer.
Four Corner Adjustment
Four corner geometric correction enables quick and easy image adjustments from any of the corner points of the image. This is ideal for uneven or angled projection surfaces.
Through our free app, the HDCast Pro, projecting up to 4 images simultaneously from different images sources can greatly improve the efficiency of the meeting.
- Wireless Connectivity
- Projection Technology
- DLP Technology
- Display Brightness
- 4800 Lumens
- Display Resolution
- WUXGA 1920 x 1200
- Contrast Ratio
- Lamp Life
- 4500/3500/2500 hours (Dynamic/Eco/Bright mode)
- Connectivity Options
- HDMI(V1.4a) x 1, HDMI/MHL x 1, Audio in x 1, Audio out x 1, VGA in x 1, VGA out x 1, mini USB x 1 , USB-A x 2, 12V Trigger x 1, RJ45 x 1, RS232C x 1
- Throw Ratio
- 1.39~2.09 :1
- Built-in Speaker
- 3D Ready
- Aspect Ratio
- 16:10 Native,16:9, 4:3 and LBX Compatible
- Keystone Correction
- ±30° Vertical, ±20° Horizontal
- HDMI Input
- 2 x HDMI (HDMI(V1.4a) x 1, HDMI/MHL x 1)